Thursday, April 18, 2013

Boy Cubs

It is always fun to play with Cari Donaldson of Clan Donaldson.  I miss playing with her in real life since she had the audacity to get up and move to CONNECTICUT!

She stokes my artistic spirit which I am afraid stays dormant most of the time now.....

Theme Thursday is a subject I know a lot a lot about - BOYS! And what is cuter than a cub scout....

Here is the original....



Ryan's most amazing photobomb!  And his big brother ( on the left) is obviously used to it and doesn't flinch....

Here is is again, cropped, brightened a bit and given a Sketchedy frame from the picmonkey.com site where I edit and jazz up my photos.

Here is is again, with a little grain for effect.....

And my favorite part....doctoring!


Boys are fun.


3 comments:

  1. The Ryan/Daniel interaction kills me. Kills. Me. Daniel's face: "Oh. You again, Ryan. Hamming it up. How unexpected."

    Your boys are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, that is what kills me as well!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete