Saturday, April 11, 2015


Jason wrote this for the blog in October as part of Dyslexia Awareness Month.  He is an inspiration to all kids who struggle with dyslexia.  I am proud of him for finishing his degree!  And his book! Way to go, Jason!  

Come see him next weekend at the 2nd Annual Southern Regional IDA Conference in Brentwood, TN.

Time Changes…. Seasons Changes…. Accommodations CAN Change

My ideal image of someone reading a book is a person sitting under a mighty oak tree reading. But, I always thought that picture would never include me.

 As a young student in the second grade, I quickly found out that my ability was not the same of the other students in my class. I needed something to level the playing field. In my mind, accommodations were a way for the teacher to see just how smart I really was.


Dyslexic Boy: Overcoming All Obstacles has been a dream of mine for decades
This book is a chronicle of my life and the lessons learned along the way. Dyslexic Boy is a great read for students of all ages, parents, advocates, educators, administrators, and professionals. Dyslexic Boy will be released in eForm and Audio format. 

If you would like an autographed book cover, simply email me your request. Why black text on yellow background?  Read the book and you will find out! 
 jasonfoliver@jasonoliver.com


No comments:

Post a Comment